Tuesday, 13 October 2009 09:04
Multitasking tools that work (almost) as hard as you do.
By Ashley McCredie
Photos: Sean Kelly
The spork, the skort, the mullet—all great two-in-ones. But our favorite double-or-nothing? Double-duty beauty products. Multipurpose beauty goods give you more: more space in your makeup bag, more money in your pockets and more time in your day.
INsite has gathered some of our favorite double-agent, budget-friendly makeup products to make your load a little lighter.
1. The Sephora Blockbuster To Go compact is part of Sephora’s Fatal Beauty fall line and is complete with six shadow colors, four lip shades and blush. Just stick it in your bag and go. $15
2. The E.l.f. Concealer Pencil & Brush is more than double duty; it works triple duty. The concealer end not only conceals pimples and blemishes, but is also medicated to treat them. The brush end helps to blend for a more natural look. $3
3. Enhance, outline and shade your eyebrows with the E.l.f. Eyebrow Lifter and Filler. $3
4. The shaper end of the E.l.f. Lip Definer & Shaper goes outside the lips to create a fuller look, while liner helps add definition. $3
5. The E.l.f. Eyeliner & Shadow Stick is equipped with an eyeliner on one end and complementing liner. Choose from four different colors combinations. This hard-working puppy is also self-sharpening. $3
6. This double-sided E.l.f. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer has primer on one end to help eye shadow stay on for hours. The sealant turns your favorite shadow into water and smudge-proof liquid eyeliner. $3
7. No need for lotion with the King of Shaves Woman Pamper & Moisturize Shaving Gel. This lightly scented gel provides skin with vitamin E and grape seed, making legs smooth and hydrated. $6
8. This tiny tube of Sephora Lush Flush Wine Lip & Cheek Stain contains a wine-colored liquid that can be used to add color to both lips and cheeks, while packing skin with antioxidants. $10
9. This colorful Sephora Brand Double-Ended Perfect Complexion Brush provides a foundation and powder brush in one stick. $35
10. The Sephora Brand Double-Ended Every Day Eye Brush allows for easy highlighting and blending. $18
11. The Sephora Brand Double-Ended Winged Eye Brush No. 5 is designed with bristles to make the perfect lines and shadows on eyelids. Perfect for the smoky eye and liner combo. $18